on july 12, we headed up to brigham city to see the angel moroni be placed a top the new temple there.
we were worried that we were running a little bit late and that we were going to miss it.
needless to say, because of the weather moroni was finally put up two hours after his due time.
it was neat to be able to be so close to the great gold statue.
there was quite the coverage by the news and supposedly there were three to five thousand people who came to witness the event.



3 comments:
What a neat experience for all of you to see Angel Moroni go up. I don't know what is up with my blog, I haven't gone private, but I am really bad at keeping it up to date. We miss you guys too! I look forward to Christmas every day. Thanks for all the comments on our blog. I am feeling good. I don't know if Brady told you, but we are copying you guys and having a surprise. It was so much fun when you did it we just can't resist doing it ourselves. Hope you are surviving hunting season, keep in touch!
Well, well, well, your sure have been a busy bee. I'm so glad you have updated your blog. Its so nice to see pictures of everyone and see what you have been up to. Looks like your summer was full of fun stuff. Love that you got to see the Angel Moroni.
I'm going to pretend that these are my pictures and that we were actually in a good spot at a good time and saw the statue go up. :)
Post a Comment