Wednesday, December 28, 2011

whats new in our lives...

we are having another baby!!  due on july 29!!

this was a complete surprise in our lives but we truly know that this baby is meant to be.  however, please forgive my crankiness.  this pregnancy is really doing me in and my attitude is proof of that.

8 comments:

Claudy said...

You needed another little Mock baby! I'm so excited!!! Do you want me to bring you something covered in chocolate???

Malinda said...

Claudy just called and told me to go check Google Reader for something really cool. =)

What exciting news! I'm so happy for you!

EmWJ said...

Congrats! Number 5 was also a (sort-of, hard to explain spiritual experience) surprise but I thank my lucky stars for her pretty much daily.

Parry Family said...

Congrats! I'm excited for you.

Brittany said...

Are you serious? Congratulations girl!! We need to talk. Sorry we keep missing each other!

dcscrivy said...

Congrats, what fun! I can't wait to hear more of your parenting stories because they just make me laugh, I think it's cause we think a lot alike so I can totally relate to whatever you say!

Leslie said...

So happy for you guys! And I think we are totally allowed to be cranky when we're pregnant. It's hard work! Hang in there.

Celeste Ferguson said...

OH MY GOSH!!! YAY! Congrats you guys!! :)