Please forgive me for not posting a new blog for awhile and for not posting pictures and whatnot. I am so computer illiterate and I am really trying. Jared keeps stealing my camera to take pictures of misc things he wants to sell around here. He posts his blogs on the classifieds at
www.ksl.com if anyone is interested in what he has been up to. I will really try to get some pictures with a new post sometime soon. Still feel free to call and let me know how this all works, especially if you want to see something fun soon. Thanks.
3 comments:
Ooo Me! I want to see something fun! You are so funny.
Well well well I guess I'm not important enough for you to tell me you now have a blog. I would like to help you out, but my feelings are hurt! ;)
And mine! bittersweetchocolatekiss.blogspot.com
Post a Comment