Wednesday, October 1, 2008

videos of lily




i thought it would be fun to post some of my little home videos of lily. this was her first attempt at eating solid food. we have not fully started her on food but we wanted to see what she would think about some morsels of rice. she seemed to like it, what do you think?




she has always been a tongue baby, but she just started sucking on her tongue this past week. i am probably just biased but i think it is absolutey adorable.

5 comments:

Malinda said...

That video of her sucking on her tongue is hilarious. My kids were watching it with me and it made all of us laugh. Too cute!

Dawn said...

Oh, I love watching her new things. I love little video's, it makes you feel so close. Lily is so cute! Love You,

The Ballard's said...

That rice eating looks like she might be interested in picking where we eat on our next date. What a crack up. She is darling. I love going out on the town with her. I think she enjoys going out with me too. This girl does love her tongue maybe I would loose some weight if I enjoyed that as much as she does.

Brittany said...

It was so good seeing you the other day. Your little girl is darling. Lets try to get together more often k?

Patrice Pedersen said...

Lily is so funny! I can't believe I haven't seen you in that long...She is huge, I think the last time we did something, you were barely prego. Let's get together soon!