Wednesday, December 15, 2010

i think i broke my butt

this is my mom, grandma connie, grandma & grandpa 2, my kids, 
and my niece at braylie's choir concert

my mom is the greatest mom in the world!!  she has offered to take mine and my sister's kids every wednesday from 4:30 to 7:30.  i know, i know i am truly blessed!!  anywho, tonight i went to pick up my kids and they were showing me the banner they had made for my little sister.  my mom and i were unrolling the banner and i was walking backwards when my mom said, "amity, stop you are going to run over the dog."  well i heard her but i had already tripped and started the slow motion process of falling right onto my butt on their very hard, hardwood floor.   stupid dog didn't even turn and look at me, some apology.  well, after i composed my gracefullness and got up off the floor, i realized how much my bum hurt.  then it got worse.  and worse.  needless to say, i can hardly walk now and i probably broke my butt.  but we will never, ever know because who wants to go and get an x-ray of their gluteus maximus, especially my maximus!!!

3 comments:

Malinda said...

That's no fun! I hope you are okay. Call me if you need to cancel visiting teaching.

Trisha said...

Oh man, Amity. I am so sorry. I broke mine in 6th grade and had to sit on a little donut tube. I was made fun of so I put it in my backpack and sat on it!! Happy healing!!

Brittany said...

Serious? That is so crappy! :(. Hope it heals fast. Glad to see a post. I didn't know Braylie liked to sing. I bet it was fun to see her perform.