Sunday, November 9, 2008

scentsy

i am having a scentsy basket party so if anyone wants to order anything let me know. i have the scents at my house if you want to smell them. i need to turn it in by the beginning of next week, probably around the 15th of november. let me know. thanks. oh yeah....picture.
my sisters are the greatest!!!! i love you guys.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

It was so fun to find your blog and your siblings. I love the picture of you and your sisters!!!! You guys are so cute!!! You haven't changed at all!!! I loved the family picture your Mom sent!!!! Miss and Love you guys!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!! Tell your Mom and Dad Hi for us!!!!!

THE AUG BLOG said...

You are so cute! Thanks for hosting a Scentsy party! You did awesome and I was totally impressed. I'm glad to see your in the blogging world. I clicked on my name and noticed that someone other Auger took the Aug Blog. Our blog address is davidandkierstinauger@blogspot.com. Thanks again for throwing a basket party! Your awesome!