Wednesday, September 30, 2009
life after the primary program
life has been a bit crazy around here for the last month or two. we finally had our primary program last sunday and it went so well. the kids all did a great job with their parts and they sang perfectly. i am so happy it turned out well and that it is OVER!! i have concentrated so much of my time on the program and primary lately, that when it was over and we were home, jared said to me, "what are you going to do with your time now?" it really is true. my home, my family, and my life have been somewhat neglected. well now hopefully on with real life and maybe i will be able to paint the kitchen like i have had planned for some time now. we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I VOTE PAINT THE KITCHEN. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT.
You did a fabulous job with the program! I'm excited to see pictures of your painted kitchen. Maybe it will inspire me to do mine.
Post a Comment