Wednesday, August 26, 2009

sleepy heads

jared went hunting last weekend, so we were left to fend for ourselves.  on saturday night i put the kids to bed and went to bed myself to watch a movie.  kasen and addy played in their room for two hours.  when my movie was over i went check on them and kiss them good night.  
this is what i found:
two empty beds,
no children to be found anywhere.
after looking around, i found addy under kasen's bunk bed
and this is where i found kase.  he was fast asleep under addy's bed.
he slept like this all night.

6 comments:

Dawn said...

that is so cute. I think bed time is making memories time for the kids. Hey, I love your family picture and I love your hair!

Trisha said...

That is great. Guess they wore themselves right out!!!

Brittany said...

Thats awesome!! Your kids are too cute. Sorry I missed your call. I'll call you later.

Claudy said...

Adorable!

Lexi said...

Seriously that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love them!

Veronica said...

Those are the precious pictures and stories for when those kids are all grown up. Love your family!