monday: cleaned all day to prepare for crazy week ahead.
(mellow day)
swim lessons
tuesday: went with webelos to scout day camp
came home picked kids up from sitters
turned around went to swim lessons
fell into the pool
changed went to enrichment night
wednesday: took kids to splash pad (sometimes i am a nice mom)
came home made rice crispy treats (two batches, burnt one)
took the kids to swim lessons
went to the church for primary humanitarian night
thursday: had great day with friends shopping in slc all day
swim lessons
friday: absolutely nothing
trying to recoup from week and prepare for weekend
saturday: got kids ready for temple open house
(like preparing for church but have to prepare for afterwards)
left house at 10:30 for open house
went to oquirrh temple open house
beautiful, kids were gems,
all but lily who screamed the whole time
in the TEMPLE, nonetheless
went to chick-fil-a (favorite) for lunch
went to cabelas (jared's favorite)
drove down to provo and around orem
reminisced about jared's childhood
came home to rent videos and have popcorn
kids were up until 11:00 (early church the next day)
sunday: got up and got ready for church
went to church
came home and decided to go and retrieve jared's new friend
came home to mom and dad's for dinner (was really late)
ate dinner and visited with grandparents and great-grandparents
came home to introduce dogs
finally went to bed around 11:00
man just writing this post is making me sleepy. i am so glad this week is over.
5 comments:
Go take a nap! I'm tired just reading about your week.
As soon as you get back from Yellowstone we have to sit down and figure out your MAC. 'Folders' is just the beginning(lol)... your computer has so much more to give! I promise I wont get upset and tell you 'I don't know just drag it!' over and over again. The photo thing has me baffled. Ask Greg.
I loved all your posts and I hope that everything is working out with the computer! I miss you guys and am so glad I can see pictures and hear stories (that is hilarious about he pool, I wish I could have seen that!) I can't believe Jared got the dog he wanted, what a sweet wife you are! Thanks for posting and keep them coming because it feels good to see family (I know it has only been a week, pathetic huh!)
busy,busy you!
IM SO GLAD YOU COMMENTED ON MY BLOG, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD ONE SO IT WILL BE FUN TO KEEP UP WITH YOU GUYS!! I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU FOR THE CAPTIONS ON THE PICTURES AND EDITING THE PICTURES I USE PICNIK.COM, ITS AMAZING! BE CAREFUL THOUGH IF YOU TRY IT YOU MIGHT GET ADDICTED! IT HAS ALL THE STUFF YOU CAN DO ON PHOTOSHOP BUT IN ENGLISH SO PEOPLE LIKE ME CAN USE IT! :) ITS WAY EASY AND FUN!! GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
Post a Comment