kasen came down to talk to me while i painted braylie's new room the other day. i asked him how his day was at school. he said it was great, he knows what he wants to be when he grows up. this is how the conversation played out:he said, "i don't want to be a cop anymore, i want to be a rock star now."
"a rock star, huh? like the jonas brothers?" i said.
"yeah. i want to be a rock star because then all the girls will chase me and i will get some exercise," he informed me.
i said, "yeah, you will get lots of exercise. most rock stars play an instrument. whatcha gonna play?"
"the microphone," he stated.
8 comments:
hahaha love it!!
kids are so darn cute! Love them!
Maybe you should really encourage him. He could make you millions! ;) Love the pic.
I love your kids! I can't wait to see Braylie's new room! You always do crafty things to perfection!
Sounds like a great career path for Kasen!
That is just hilarious!
I love what your kids come up with!! Never a dull moment! haha
That it is to cute!!!! I love the things kids come up with!! Your family is too cute!!!
Post a Comment