Tuesday, April 19, 2011

kalie, this one is for you

these are just a few of my crazy treasures i have recently found:
 i hung the curtains i have had for three years.  please don't mind the mess in the background.
actually it is cleaner than it usually is.
my 50 cent corbels.  they are in the entry way in the picture above also.
 my $1 metal shelf
 finished product, ready to hang in the girls room
 my finished grocery sign, started at kalie's
my awesome new shopping cart.  this is the sweetest find!!  i have already used it so much, it really helps me with the laundry and straightening the house.
 and some too cute pictures of a little one who believes this popcorn bucket is her hat and not made for a snack product.  i don't even know why i put it back in the cupboard.  when she is looking for it she will tear my cupboard's apart until she finds it.
she is so proud of herself
addy wanted to get in on the picture action.  don't mind the outfit.  MY CHILDREN DRESS THEMSELVES!!  oh, and she looks somewhat drowsy because she is just getting over the pink-eye episode we so thoroughly enjoyed this weekend.

5 comments:

Malinda said...

I love all of your trash-to-treasure finds! I'm a little jealous of your ability to see the potential in things. I do not have that gift.

Claudy said...

This post makes me want to rearrange things. Thanks!

Mike Ballard said...

I can just picture you pushing that cart around your house cleaning. You are fantastic. Love the new treasures. I am so glad you do these posts for Kalie.

Mike Ballard said...

Ha ha. THat is funny too. Mike can't picture you pushing that cart around:)

Laurel said...

I love your treasures. I can't wait to see a picture of your arrow with it up. You have a fun, cute style. I am jealous of the shopping cart that does sound so convenient yet the kids could play with it as well!