Monday, April 4, 2011

progress

A LITTLE PREVIEW OF THE PROGRESS:
this is what i have been working on for the girls room:
the other side.  not finished yet but in the progress
this is the progress of the chalkboard/magnet board.  this side will be the magnet board.
this side will be the chalkboard.  just a little of what has been going on around here.  don't be alarmed i do quite a bit of projects on this carpet.  it is really nice to have a central place to work on projects in a heated house.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love this lampshade! You are so cute and crafty. Did I ever tell you that after I got home from my Utah trip, I started our kids' playroom and have tried to make it look like yours? You have such good ideas! Hope you don't mind me stealing them.

Malinda said...

That lampshade is ADORABLE. I want it! Where do you come up with this stuff? I do not have a creative brain.