
so for my last day of teaching preschool i had to do a unit on dinosaurs. i thought it would be fun for the girls to be able to dig in the sand to find dinosaurs like a paleontologist would do. so i went to lowes and bought some play sand and put it in the sandbox we have had in the garage for years but never had anything in it. (sorry i didn't get any paleontologist pictures)

well i have now discovered this was an idea gone bad. there is sand everywhere. there is sand all over my patio, it is all over my house, and even in the dryer. i have decided it is one of those things that i need to bite my tongue about because my children will be able to make memories from the $20 purchase i made that day. if anyone needs any sand please let me know as soon as possible.
3 comments:
i loved all the posts and pictures and hope they continue to come when we are in Pittsburgh! The picture of Jared as a concerned parent was classic.
Oh my, I can not believe how grown-up your baby looks. What a fun time for them! I can't believe that the baby is okay with that texture.
Sand is the most entertaining, but boy do I hate cleaning it up. You are on top of these posts now aren't you? I love it because I get to see what you guys are up too. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment